Web site Policy Statement for L.A.M. Productions.
Terms of Web site use
The content on this website is maintained by L.A.M. Productions in partnership with Ayrshire Network Solutions.
By visiting this web site you are accepting the terms either as a guest or registered user.
Accessing Our Site
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may suspend access to our site, private site or close it indefinitely. We may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site to users who have registered with us. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
It is our policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as music, lyrics, screenplays, original artwork, etc.
Any communication or material you do transmit to our site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Terms and Conditions
The information we collect via the Website
The personal information which you provide us with, together with information on products that you have ordered from us in the past may be used by us, for the purpose of notifying you about any special offers or features of our Website which may be of interest to you and for related marketing purposes. Otherwise, by submitting your information you consent to its use in this way.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information and is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
3. In the event of L.A.M. Productions producing a competition - We may ask for your e-mail address and name (along with competition answer) so that we can contact you if you win.
4. In some places we may ask you for your feedback, opinion or suggestions and provide you with a link for e-mailing us your responses. We will only use your e-mail address for the purpose of responding to your questions or suggestions.
5. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails/Newsletters for us.
6. We reserve the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes.
Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Contracts for the supply of goods or services or information formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you shall be governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
If you would like to unsubscribe please contact: info@LAM-Productions.com
Disclaimers and Legal Notice
All rights, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website belongs to Linda Ann McConnell trading as L.A.M. Productions and licensors or licensees. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying L.A.M. Productions products and services are proprietary marks of L.A.M. Productions and licensors or licensees. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication or otherwise, under copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
Neither Network Solutions nor L.A..M. Productions will be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from the www.thememphislullaby.com website or www.LAM-Productions.com web site to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programme or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
No part of this website may be reproduced, published, transcribed, downloaded, posted, stored in a retrieval system, broadcast or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, telephonic, or otherwise for any commercial or public purpose without the prior written permission of L.A.M. Productions or respective copyright holders. All rights are reserved.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, you can contact:
P.O. Box 16221